CGL Financial Disclaimers
By visiting this site, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms and Conditions of its use, which are described in the following. If you do not wish to abide by these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
- The information and content provided within this site may be changed at any time without notice and CGL Financial, it’s principals or employees will not be held liable for any inaccuracies of the information presented. In addition, changes may be made to the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- The information contained on the CGL Financial web site is for general information purposes only. This information is not intended to provide specific personalized advice including, without limitation, investment, financial, legal, accounting or tax advice. Please call your investment funds advisor to discuss your particular circumstances.
- In no event will CGL Financial its affiliates or employees be held liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages whatsoever resulting from the use or misuse of this web site. There is to be no such reliance on the information documents, software or content.
- All of CGL Financial products and services are available only in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. This does not constitute an offer or solicitation to buy or sell services or products to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make an offer or solicitation. If you reside outside Canada, please consult with your investment funds advisor to determine whether Mutual Funds or other products distributed through CGL Financial may be lawfully sold in your jurisdiction.
- This site will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein. All disputes, controversies or claims arising out of or in connection with this site shall be submitted to and be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario.
- The contents of this site are protected and are applicable by copyright laws. You may download information off the site but no permission is granted to copy, distribute, modify, post, or frame any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design, logos or other word marks used within the site that are registered trademarks of CGL Financial.
- The display of trademarks and trade names on pages of this site does not imply that a license of any kind has been granted to anyone else. The information is for your personal use only. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of trade marks and/or the contents of the site may be a violation of any federal or other law that may apply to trade marks and/or copyrights and could subject the copier to legal action.
- E-mail over the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be assured. CGL Financial cannot assume any responsibility for any harm or damage you may experience or incur by sending personal or confidential information to CGL Financial over the Internet by e-mail, or if we send such information at your request.
Links to other Web sites are not endorsements or approvals. By accessing one of the links provided you will be leaving the CGL Financial web site. CGL Financial is not responsible for the information contained on these websites.
Client Product Disclosure
- As professional financial advisors, it is our responsibility to gather information about our clients, their future plans and objectives, and recommend solutions based on analysis of their current financial situation and future needs. We will provide you with an unbiased assessment and recommendation that puts your interests first and foremost.
- We are duly licensed insurance agents in the Province of Ontario, and are affiliated with BridgeForce Financial who is affiliated with BridgeForce Financial Group, a national provider of insurance, investment products and financial advice. Through the affiliation with this office we are able to offer clients insurance and investment products underwritten by AIG Life of Canada, Assumption Mutual Life, AXA Financial Services, Canada Life, Desjardins Financial Security, Empire Financial Group, Equitable Life of Canada, Green Shield Canada, Industrial Alliance Insurance & Financial Services, Manulife Financial, RBC Insurance, Standard Life and Transamerica Life Canada and others. In addition we are able to offer client accounts and services from Manulife Bank.
- We are also licensed to offer Mutual Funds in the province of Ontario and our Mutual Fund Dealer is FundEX Investments Inc.
- If you choose to purchase an insurance or investment products through us, we will receive a sales commission when the product is issued. We may also receive compensation while the product remains in force and may receive compensation when you engage in specific transactions. We may become eligible to receive additional compensation and benefits, such as bonuses, travel incentives and other non-monetary rewards, depending on the success of our business, volume of sales and other factors.
- Substantially all of the commissions and other benefits that we receive for products offered do not depend on our recommending the products of any particular insurance or mutual fund company but are based soley on our business as a whole and the client need and product suitability.
This web site is intended for Canadian residents only and the information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The owner and publisher of this Internet Website are not liable for any inaccuracies in the information provided.